Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Don't Worry - play reggae

Still basking in the positive vibrations of last week's inauguration, I came by the PlayingForChange video on YouTube. I'm a sucker for a French guy singing in English. Anyway, it seems like a fun endeavor. 

The six days I spent in Washington, D.C. gave me greater insight into the daily grind of our nation's leaders. And visiting our capital made history seem more real to me. If you haven't been, you should put it on your life's to-do list. 

While there, I visited the following places, most were free.
Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam Memorial, Washington Monument, Capitol Visitor Center, National Gallery of Art (East and West), Corcoran Gallery of Art, Natural History Museum, Renwick Gallery Museum, Smithsonian Institution: Sackler and Freer Galleries, National Portrait Gallery and American Art Museum

I've already posted these on facebook and sent them to everyone I know, but if you haven't seen my photos, feel free to have a look.


No comments: